DUDELANGE (LE MONT-SAINT-JEAN)
Near Dudelange (Budersberg)
- The ruins are accessible at any time, the Museum in Dudelange is open every day (except mondays and tuesdays), opening hours 3 to 6 pm.
- Guided visits Tel.: (+352) 51 61 21-269
- Documentation is for sale in the cafés around Square Gymnich, the local museum, and the town hall.
A3 Luxembourg Metz - 2 exits
Dudelange-Burange and Dudelange-Centre
Parking: Place Gymnich (Budersberg),
Route de Kayl and Place Jean Fohrmann
near the town hall
Dudelange-Ville via Bettembourg
168 - 169
• CFL footpath from station to station Rumelange
• GR5 Netherlands-Mediterranean footpath via Dudelange